Monday 28 September 2015

Film language: Sound (with feedback)

I was unable to add the sound(to the google slides version) so here is the YouTube link : (only the first 30 seconds to be used) Clip

Presentation feedback/learner response
  • Type up your feedback and then reflect on your work. Add three WWWs and three EBIs underneath the feedback I've given you.
  • The contrapuntal images was done well as they didnt work at all whereas the parrallel images did. WWW: I used the correct images
  • WWW: I explained them
  • WWW: The song choice worked
  • EBI: The picture layout was better
  • EBI: I explained each image in further detail
  • EBI: I presented with further confidence. 
  • Learner response: compare your presentation against your evaluation of the top three presentations in the class. Who did you think was best and why?
  • I liked Abayomi's presentation in class as he explained each image in clear detail.
  • I also liked Ra'eesha's presentation as her contrapuntal images really didnt work with the music
  • Sunny's presentation was also good because he used interesting images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment